Let’s Work Together
I am passionate about working with brands that I truly believe in! By partnering with Lazy Lauren you can reach an audience of engaged readers interested in family travel and an adventurous parenting lifestyle. I feature wholesome family photography, videography and detailed blog posts that capture the viewer’s attention leaving them wanting to learn more about the resort, product, or experience. Furthermore, I have an impact on the decision-making process of my readers because I engage closely and have worked to earn their trust.
About the Lazy Lauren Travel Blog:
My name is Lauren and I’m the author & photographer of Lazy Lauren‘s Family Travel blog. I’m a vacation planning enthusiast, a wife to Will who is willing to succumb to my every wanderlust need, and mom to the cutest tiny travelers: Jimmie (age 4) and Emily (3) .
What makes us different?
I encourage our readers to not shy away from adventurous travel with small children & kids with special needs. Jimmie was diagnosed with Autism earlier this year, and while I don’t focus heavily on Autism in my posts, I do get a lot of questions and followers interested in traveling with kids with special needs. I also advocate that the lessons kids learn from traveling (adaptability, patience, & adventure, to name a few) are worth every effort and the memories made, especially for parents, are invaluable! On our travels, we tend to stay at family-friendly condos, hotels, or resorts. I often showcase the lodging, accommodations, activities, meals, etc in my blog posts & social media shares. We also travel using credit card points and miles and I share tips on playing the points game. You can learn more about us here.
Features and Services
- Content Creation: Family oriented photography, vlog style videos, sponsored blog posts
- Hotel and Product Reviews
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Social Media Campaigns – Promoting brands on my page through feed posts, stories, reels, videos, etc.
- Destination Promotions
- Credit Card Travel Reward Bonus Promotions
Audience and Demographics
1.8 K Followers 325K Monthly Viewers
13 K Followers 3.5% Engagement
15 K Monthly Page Views
- 25-34 Years Old – more than 25%
- 35-45 Years Old – about 23%
- About 70% of blog readers are female
- Many are parents interested in travel, education, food and drink, and home life
- Majority of readers come from United States, Canada and United Kingdom